As Seen On:
Meet The Dyslexic AND UN-Stoppable Team
Lucie M. Curtiss, RN, is a dyslexic, Amazon best-selling author, and the co-founder of Dyslexic AND UN-Stoppable and co-author of the Dyslexic AND UN-Stoppable book series. She’s also a mother, pediatric nurse, entrepreneur, and business manager of a thriving pediatric practice. For the past decade she’s successfully helped her son overcome dyslexia. Her mission is to empower dyslexic children to become UN-Stoppable and overcome dyslexia by rediscovering their inner power and realizing they are SMART.
Douglas C. Curtiss, MD, FAAP, is a board-certified, Yale-trained pediatrician and Amazon #1 best-selling author with over 18 years of experience. He has helped thousands of parents navigate the school system and advocate for their dyslexic children. He is the co-founder of Dyslexic AND UN-Stoppable and co-author of theDyslexic AND UN-Stoppable book series. He was trained in traditional Western medicine, and as an avid student of personal development, he began to look at complementary medicine techniques to incorporate into his practice. When his son was discovered to be dyslexic, Dr. Curtiss worked with his wife, Lucie Curtiss, to find the best methods, both traditional and complementary, to help their son overcome dyslexia. After seeing the results firsthand of his son’s success, Doug has teamed up with his wife to help parents of kids with dyslexia find the tools and strategies and make educated choices to help their children rise to their fullest potential.
Grab Our Free Video Series, “Five Steps you Can Take Right Now To Help Your struggling reader“
552 Facebook Fans
5 Books Written
8 Specialized Dyslexia Tools
Why choose us?
- We inform: We teach parents the signs & symptoms of dyslexia to ensure early detection (bring awareness, early detection and debunk myths)
- We advocate: We remind parents & teacher that words are powerful and preserving the child self-esteem is crucial.
- We assist: We share all the tools and strategies we used to help our son overcome dyslexia. (All demonstrations are hands-on, visual and interactive to benefit the dyslexic child.)
- We guide: We equip parents with basic knowledge so they can best navigate the school system to get necessary services.
More about us
- A dyslexic who overcame it to become a successful author, entrepreneur, and speaker
- A Yale-trained pediatrician with 19 years of experience helping thousands of parents of dyslexic children
- Parents of a dyslexic son who went from struggling first grader to top of his class
- Authors and trainers dedicated to bringing this same possibility to your child
We offer practical tools and strategies to help your child with:
- Fine Motor issues
- Becoming Empowered
- And more…
We have seen what proper tools and encouragement can do to help a dyslexic child and want this same possibility for your child.
What our clients say about us
- "One of the best books for dyslexic help that I've read recently. I wish this book was available when I was a kid." - Denice
- "This is a very important topic. Looking forward to the next video." - Deb P.
- The book is easy to read and follow (even for non-Dyslexics :-)). The book makes me feel as though the authors are there sharing their experiences and providing tools and techniques they learned. The book makes me reflect on myself, my childhood and my children. Thank you for bringing this book into my life at the right moment in time for my son and I. What the authors described in the book relates to my current situation with my son. He is smart and can creatively build things from any object. Unfortunately the school system tagged him as a slow learner or English is his second language. He's born and raised in the US and speaks fluent English. After reading this book, I do not worry or stress over what the school system tagged my son, but I'm even more proud of him and his abilities. - Trang H.
- "Best source of information on dyslexics - dyslexics are so misinterpreted I have been reading lots of info on this as my daughter has recently been diagnosed with dyslexia and the fact is I have read lots of people s opinions on this and for me the only book worth giving any of your time to read is this one. I have much admiration for the author and her family. thank you all for your insight into a very misinterpreted attribute you have and you have only confirmed my beliefs as to how special it is to be dyslexic . I am going to recommend that we use this book in the hope of raising awareness in school.😀"
- "Thank you! Your presentation was amazing! Everyone enjoyed it. Even the other speakers were taking notes. It was a wonderful event. Thank you so much."
- Diana Soltren, Founder, Dyslexia Rocks, Inc.
- "As a mom of a son who has recently been diagnosed with Dyslexia I loved this book. Good blend of personal story and helpful hints. I found it infectuously positive and exciting and am less overwhelmed about the journey that faces my family. I am excited and can't wait to figure out all the amazing talents my son has been blessed with. Thank you for sharing your knowledge." - Sally